Each and every one of the superhero actor Scarlett Johansson’s greatest plunging necklines
A contemporary cinematic siren, Scarlett is a designer’s dream thanks to her desirable contours and self-assured smolder.
The Dolce & Gabbana muse prefers ultra-feminine, mid-length dresses with nipped-in waists, contemporary prints, and vampy, floor-sweeping gowns with plunging necklines. Naturally, her most recognizable item is her infamous pout.
View the slideshow to view Scarlett’s most stylish looks.
1. Johansson wore a Versace custom-made white suit and jeweled corset for the actress’ first red carpet appearance after giving birth to baby Cosmo with her husband Colin Jost.
2. To the Captain America: The Winter Soldier Los Angeles premiere, Scarlett Johansson wore a black-and-white Armani Prive Spring 2009 ensemble and Christian Louboutin Pigalace heels.
3. Scarlett Johansson attends the Under The Skin opening at the 70th Venice International Film Festival wearing a Versace dress and a Bulgari high jewelry necklace.
4. At the “Avengers Age of Ultron” Los Angeles premiere in April 2015, Scarlett Johansson wore Stella McCartney.
5. She donned a low-cut halter dress with reflective sequins on it. The dress has some gathers at the waist and is fitting. Johansson chose strappy heels with silver beading for her shoes. She added additional shine to the outfit with a choker, earrings, and bracelets made of silver chain. ScarJo had her hair curled up in a low ponytail and pulled back securely. She also wore light nude pink lipstick and thick black eyeliner for her makeup, which gave her eyes a burst of smokiness.